Each year we focus on a different area of professional practice to bring case studies from our Registered Organisations. Each accredited CIfA member, Registered Organisation and Institutional Subscriber receives a hard copy of the yearbook free each year and non-accredited and overseas members receive a digital version (hard copy on request).
Additional copies cost £15 for members and £30 for Non members from the CIfA office.
Editions of the Yearbook and directory
2020 Yearbook and directory (7.4MB - PDF)
Theme: Visual interpretation, survey and graphics; showcasing new technology
Available to CIfA members only (non-members can purchase a hard copy on request)
- 2019 Yearbook articles
Theme: Research, impact and legacy
- Bloomberg and Mithras: becoming stewards of London’s heritage
- Curating public benefit and the power of ‘Once upon a time…’
- Engagement with the public through planning-led archaeology: a local government advisor’s perspective
- Enhancing a sense of place and time
- Why focus on securing a positive archaeology programme as part of your development?
- 2018 Yearbook articles
- 2017 Yearbook articles
- 2016 Yearbook articles
For earlier yearbooks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in advertising in the yearbook please contact Gordon Sorensen at Cathedral Communications.