We welcome applications from people who are involved in the study and care of the historic environment, employed or voluntary, regardless of academic background or location.
Learn more about accreditation
- Benefits of membership and professional accreditation
- Read some of our accredited members experiences here
How to apply - new and upgrading applicants
- Apply online here
- Competence matrices
- Pathways - guidance for Practitioner (PCIfA) applicants
- Application deadlines - when will I hear?
- Applications accessibility
Applicants from Germany please click here for more information about how to apply
How to apply - re-joiners and NVQ fast track applicants
- Common questions and answers
- Membership regulations
- Code of conduct and standards and guidance
- Annual current subscription fees
Please note CIfA's official language is English.